Costs for October/November 2015 Trip
The cost of the trip is $4,250 to be paid to Spirit Guided Journeys by check, cash, or using Paypal, as follows:
- June 15, 2015 – A deposit of $1,500 is due and is non-refundable upon payment
- August 15, 2015 a fee of $50 for tips to our drivers and tour guides and workshop presenters.
- August 15, 2015 – Remaining $2,700 is due and non-refundable
- If, by August 15, we don’t have 8 participants, I will be in touch with those scheduled to go. I will rework the cost of the trip divided among the remaining participants to determine if those still signed up want to go. If the trip is too costly and we decide not to go I will cancel the trip by no later than September 1, 2015 and refund any money paid to me less costs incurred within 10 days of cancelling the trip.
The costs covered by the $4,250 include the following:
- Driving/transportation costs in India
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Accommodations in a double room (sharing) with en-suite facilities
- Fees to enter any scheduled attractions listed in the itinerary and any tour guide fees for tours scheduled and listed in the itinerary. This includes gratuities.
- Certain meals are covered; see itinerary for details.
- All workshops
The costs not covered by the $4,250 include the following:
- Passport and Visa Fees for travel into and out of India
- Roundtrip Airfare arriving in and departing from Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Travel Insurance
- Doctor Consultation, cost of vaccines, cost of anti-malaria drugs, emergency medical fees, or any other medical cost associated with or in preparation for the trip
- Fees of a personal nature including telephone calls, laundry, use of mini-bar in hotel room, beverages, etc.
- Meals not specifically covered in itinerary
- Gratuities for meals
- Gratuities not specifically covered in itinerary
- Camera fees for monuments and other places of interest
- Spending money for shopping and any souvenirs