The cost of the trip is $3,800 to be paid to Spirit Guided Journeys by check or cash as follows:
• August 15, 2014 – The full cost of the trip is due and is non-refundable upon payment
• A fee of $50 paid by August 15, 2014 for tips to our drivers, hotel staff, and tour guides.
• If, by August 1, 2014, we don’t have the full 10 participants, I will be in touch with those scheduled to go. I will rework the cost of the trip divided among the remaining participants to determine if those still signed up want to go. If the trip is too costly and we decide not to go I will cancel the trip by no later than August 20, 2014 and refund any money paid to me less costs incurred.
The costs covered by the $3,800 include the following:
- Driving/transportation costs in India
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Accommodations in a double room (sharing) with en-suite facilities
- Fees to enter any scheduled attractions listed in the itinerary and any tour guide fees for tours scheduled and listed in the itinerary. This includes gratuities.
- Certain meals are covered; see itinerary for details.
- All workshops
The costs not covered by the $3,800 include the following:
- Passport and Visa Fees for travel into and out of India
- Roundtrip Airfare arriving in Bangalore/Bengaluru and departing from Chennai/Madras
- Travel Insurance
- Doctor Consultation, cost of vaccines, cost of anti-malaria drugs, emergency medical fees, or any other medical cost associated with or in preparation for the trip
- Fees of a personal nature including telephone calls, laundry, use of mini-bar in hotel room, beverages, etc.
- Meals not specifically covered in itinerary
- Gratuities for meals
- Gratuities not specifically covered in itinerary
- Camera fees for monuments and other places of interest
- Spending money for shopping and any souvenirs